I'm starting my cart :)

Discussion in 'Barnyard Bananza' started by Coyote Night Acres, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Coyote Night Acres

Coyote Night Acres New Member

Dec 26, 2010
    Missouri
    The gas prices are getting crazy, the huge earthquake hit japan and a sunami so prices are probably not going down anytime soon.

I don't want to go into panic mode, but I would like to be prepared for what ever happens. So my plans for a pony cart are in the works, I have a miniature mare that is broke to drive and a 1 year old mini donkey that will be ready to start light training. I just don't have a good cart and don't have any money to spend on one either. So I'm gathering supplies from whats laying around the farm and my brother said he would do the welding for me. If anyone has plans suggestions etc... they are greatly appreciated I'm basically trying to build one off of a picture with a few measurements for the shafts and how tall off the ground it should be.

Oh and I'm in need of a harness, anyone make your own? I have some nylon laying around, and if I manage to get my bucks sold (not looking so good) I'll buy a nice one.

I'm pretty excited about it though. #1 it will be fun and #2 if we can't afford gas or have access to it, I'll have some transportation :dance:

2. naturalgoats

naturalgoats New Member

Jan 2, 2011
    super cool! send photos!
    M.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I can't wait to see your project.....it is best to keep busy with times like these... :hug: :thumb: