I'm surrounded

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goathappy, May 9, 2008.

1. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I can't leave the house, all the doors are surrounded and guarded by vigilante bottle babies, if I leave they will swarm me. Never mind the fact that they were fed an hour ago. :roll:

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    You poor, poor girl :hug:

3. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    That's really funny... I'd love to see pictures.

4. gnomes'n'goats

gnomes'n'goats New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Under a mushroom
    Guerrilla goats led by kamikaze gnome banditos.
    Fabulous. :greengrin:

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    LOL They finally left me alone, but feeding time is worse:

First I make milk for my brother's goats since he isnt' home, if I'm lucky the goats aren't in the flower garden out front so I wont' get spotted. Luckily nobody was there, but they were on my return trip. I sprinted and made it in the house just in time before the kids could get it(yeah, its impossible to get in anymore)

So I go out to feed David's crazy goats, call them in, BB comes up to me and starts bumping me and so does Patty, so I go and get hte bucket, they knock the lid off, get in the pen and 5 seconds later they are all done, get them out, they keep jumping back in the feeding area, finally get them all out and get myself out and run to the gate and try and get out without them getting out.

Time to rinse the bucket, since all the other kids are there they evidently think that cold water tastes good so they start sucking on the nipples while I'm trying to fill the bucket. I race back to the house and get their milk.

So when I have their milk ready, I come back out and can barely make it back to the barn with 10 babies jumping on me. Feed those guys its all gone in 30 seconds. Then I realize I forgot the golfcart so I can't make a quick escape. So I go through the barn over the feeders and sprint to the house. Did they follow? of course. So I run back, run through the pasture and jump the fence they can't fit through. I run to the nearest tree and hide behind it. Did they see me? Nope, they ran right past me. So I take my chance and run to the back door, the kids can't find me so they head back to the barn.

Oh the joys of goats :D

6. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    :slapfloor:

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :ROFL:

I am so glad my kids have their own "moms"!!! :slapfloor:

8. laststraw

laststraw New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    New Mexico
    I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!!! Since the story of the lady who straddled her goat and got the horns caught in her shorts legs - with her kids watching and laughing too hard to help! :ROFL:

9. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    that would make a great video lol :wink:

10. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    LOL Sarah!! My kids are the same way.. but I keep 'em locked up tight until I have their milk all ready to go :ROFL:

11. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    LOL I would keep them locked in if I could, but with the feeders we have in the barn they just slip through the bars and out the door they go :lol: They are a ferocious roving gang, nobody is safe around here, they are led by a dry yearling Millie who keeps getting out :)

12. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    My bottle baby screams when he sees or hears me coming. :roll: Doesn't matter if I have the bucket or not. :roll: