The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a year and a half old 90%Boar and 10%Nubian Doe he has to tits( dont know if that matters or not) has not ever kid before. Super Health. Well I thought she was pregnant but think she just might be Fat. We'll the last time she was with a buck makes her Due in November at the latest. But her Vag has been swollen and she's been Flagging for a Week now. No Discharge. So my question is could this just mean she's been in heat for a week or is she getting ready to kid? The people I got her from run all there does with the Buck so no one has any idea of telling when or if she came in heat. I'm new with owning a Doe I normally have Bucks. But now I have her and a Weather

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
You may be able to have her sonogrammed if she is pregnant it will show since she should be due next month....if she is in heat, your wether would also show interest. You can wait and see if she does deliver and keep track of her behavior...if she does have regular heats they should be every 18-21 days...it will make things easy to know this so you can take her to be bred if you choose and then you will also have definite due date.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts