The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DH has been searching for pedigreed breeders with papers for awhile now. I would love to be able to surprise him on his birthday at the end of September. Looking specifically for Champagne D'Argent breeders. Juveniles would be ok too. Looking for a buck or two and two or three does, all unrelated. Willing to travel 6-8 hours if need be.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
I know there is one near us... Don't remember how far you had said it was to us... But that is where we got our buck... Ours isn't papered but they do have papered rabbits :)

ETA- actually... I think they have Cremes not Champagnes... :(

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Skyla, but I think he has his sights set on the champagnes. Bummer...You are only about 2-3 hours away, that would have been perfect. I think I may have found a lead in New Jersey. Those are the closest I've found so far. Thanks anyway.

Georgi and Lovers are doing great. They've been taking turns coming into raging heat and teasing the poor boys through the fence. I hope my fences hold out, as really don't want them dropping kids into a snowbank. I'm happy to see their heats aren't suttle, shouldn't have a problem when I do want them bred.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Yah.. Just checked out their site and it is Cremes and they don't breed them anymore :(
Sorry.. Thought it was the other one for some reason...

Glad you may have found some in NJ! :)

Glad to hear they are doing well! :D
Oh lucky you! I have been waiting for my girls here to come into raging heats so I can start tracking them ;(
HAHA! Hopefully it will! :) are you breeding them to your new boy?

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Very lucky boy indeed :)

I bet they will cross nicely :) I have admired his dam for a long while :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Oh that's awesome!! :D :stars: can't wait to see pics! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts