In search of ND breeder in PA

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by liz, Nov 27, 2007.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hey, hope someone can help me with this, the breeder that Binky was born to contacted me needing some "new blood" in a herd sire. She really needs a genetically horned but dis budded registered buck. She has Binks sire yet but he is polled and she can't use him on her polled does. The stud fee she was quoted was a bit much and she feels that for the money she would rather have a buck of her own. Also she has 2 nigi wethers for sale, they were reserved as a "pet pair" so when reserved she banded them...then the sale fell thru otherwise she would have retained the one as her new sire.

Stacey,other Mods...if this is in the wrong "spot" please feel free to move it. TY :D

2. oldntimes

oldntimes New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ne Ohio
    liz...I am located in Ohio about 2 1/2 hours from you. But I have two Reg. Nigerian Bucks for sale.
    Both disbudded. The Flashy Cocolate, Tan and White Buck "Taurus" is very nice, Tight shoulder and goor rear width and angulation. Very nice pedigree. The Gold and White buck " Mavrick" is also very nice but lacks a tight shoulder.

Old'n Times Farm
    http://www.freewebs.com/oldntimes

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thank you! Would you mind if I passed on your website to her? BTW....they are nice boys, hope she considers them.

4. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
  5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I thank you both and my friend has recieved the info I sent her. She probably won't go with Tuskwitt as they are 4 hours east. I do think she will consider you oldntimes....she doesn't have a very flexible job and was looking for someone closer. I do appreciate your help, and I am still "searching".

6. BethW

BethW New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Central VA
    Liz, would she consider a breeder in northern Virginia? I know of a lovely woman who has very nice NDs.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thanks a bunch for all the help!! I came across Broken Harrow Ranch...which is 45minutes to an hour away!! The lady was very nice and answered my questions and my friend also spoke to her....Gins does will be bred to Laurel Haven Samson!!!! She also has un registered pygmy does and was hoping that I would consider offering Hank!! Gin will still be on the look out for a gold ,disbudded buckling before next fall.