Insomia

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Coraxfeather, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    :coffee2: Ok it is early in the morning. I am use to being at my boss at this time and feeding the goats and animals. Checking on the horses :horse: out in there nice new pasture and walking the fence cause they have broken it a few times. Haven a goat yell at me cause I woke him up and he needs his beauty sleep :ZZZ: . :scratch: You know I enjoy comen home (get me away from the stress :love: ) but I am so use to being at the farm I can nto sleep when it is time to do my normal work there. :shrug: there is nothing here but to clean house and cook for hubby. Can not hook up my mini :horse: and go for a drive at my house. Can not go into the baby pen :girl: :boy: :baby: and sit there as a bunch of babies climb all over you usen you as a play toy. No prego does to watch and wish they have there babies soon. :shades: IS this crazy of me to be feeling this way. :leap: I go stir crazy with in 24 hours of gettign home.When I am nto at my boss's I am worring about the animals. :GAAH: :help:

2. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Maybe you need to move out to the country and get yourself a barn full of animals?!

3. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Would love that!!!! ANIMALS ANIMALS AND MORE GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Ha ha I need that too. :thumb: