The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Ruby's buck Mack. He was born on Mother's Day while we were on our trip and some friends of ours have been watching them for us. We picked them up on Monday and really like Mack. :) He has been strutting his stuff around Dazzle, which is funny since she's 2x as big!

Attachments

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
What a handsome boy!

Love his name :) I think I have that on my list too! lol!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is really cute and so proud of himself... :D It is fun to have a little baby around again too! All the others are all grown up!

Really Kayla? What are the chances of that? Heehee, just kidding... that's one of the names I stole off your list! :D

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
LOL! Cool! I'm so glad they are getting use lol! My list keeps getting longer and longer and I don't have anyone to use them on lol!

·
14,802 Posts
He's gorgeous! I love watching bucklings who act so macho around the girls, especially when the girls are much older lol My son has a late April buckling who has a thing for my daughters almost 4mo spotted Nubian/boer doeling.
He acts all macho when she is around, showing off, then a wether comes over and reminds him he's a 'kid' lol

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You'll have to share your new names in December sometime when our does start kidding again. Your names are great! :D

Thanks Candice. That is really funny. Dazzle is the only other kid he's got to play with right now, as the others are all in another pasture being weaned! Must be something about those spots... The boys just can't resist them!! :D

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Just let me know any time you want names :) it will be much longer by Dec LOL!
Aww thanks!

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
What a handsome buckling! Just gorgeous!

Oh and I absolutely love the name it fits him! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts