Introducing my Nubians

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by fcnubian, Oct 23, 2007.

1. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Tucker-Nubian mix wether.
    [​IMG]

This is RW Smoothie Delight "Delilah". She's out of RW Break For Smoothie & RW Isabella
    [​IMG]

This is my buck RW Cedrics Blazing Storm "Storm". He's out of Jesta Farm Show Time Cedric & RW Dess-A-Belle
    [​IMG]

This is Twin-Reflection CG Lady Hannah "Hannah" She's out of Starcrosst Gallagher & Twin-Reflection Charolette
    [​IMG]

This is Faithful Crown LH Georgia Sun "Georgia". She's out of Hannah and RW Willow's Mordecai.
    [​IMG]

2. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I love these "candid" shots so much better then the ones on your site! Shows off their personalities :D

4. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Thanks! :D

My website pictures are for one purpose...to show conformation.

I have started adding cute/funny pics to the site on a separate page though.

5. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Storm and Hannah have such beautiful color- really spectacular. All you goats are just beautiful.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh yah I know - totaly understand that.

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    See I'm the opposite, I like set-up pics better :) But I think it's nice to have a mixture, i have to get to work on putting some on my site :shock:

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Love those ears....and they are all really nice colors. I like the tri-colored goaties cause they look "calico".

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Wow, they're all gorgeous! I really like Storm and Hannah. I hope that I can find a buck that colorful to breed one of my does too. (Lyric, my lighter colored doe has tons of spots and color in her family! Even though she didn't get much of it.)

10. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Thanks!!!
    I love the cute and funny pictures but if I am going to a website to buy an expensive dairy goat I want to be able to see a good side view and rear view ect ect. But its always nice to see the cute pics to. Which is why I have just now started adding that page to my website.

11. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Love your goats! I have two Nubians and a Pygmy right now. Nubians are great!

12. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

hannah is beautiful. I love the flashy markings and of course im a sucker for those solid ears. If i had nubians i would want a whole herd of solid eared goats.

beth

13. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
  14. ksacres

ksacres New Member

Oct 30, 2007
    San Antonio Texas
    LOVE Hannah's color! Such a beautiful rich red!

15. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007