The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tucker-Nubian mix wether.

This is RW Smoothie Delight "Delilah". She's out of RW Break For Smoothie & RW Isabella

This is my buck RW Cedrics Blazing Storm "Storm". He's out of Jesta Farm Show Time Cedric & RW Dess-A-Belle

This is Twin-Reflection CG Lady Hannah "Hannah" She's out of Starcrosst Gallagher & Twin-Reflection Charolette

This is Faithful Crown LH Georgia Sun "Georgia". She's out of Hannah and RW Willow's Mordecai.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! :D

My website pictures are for one purpose...to show conformation.

I have started adding cute/funny pics to the site on a separate page though.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
See I'm the opposite, I like set-up pics better :) But I think it's nice to have a mixture, i have to get to work on putting some on my site :shock:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Wow, they're all gorgeous! I really like Storm and Hannah. I hope that I can find a buck that colorful to breed one of my does too. (Lyric, my lighter colored doe has tons of spots and color in her family! Even though she didn't get much of it.)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!!!
I love the cute and funny pictures but if I am going to a website to buy an expensive dairy goat I want to be able to see a good side view and rear view ect ect. But its always nice to see the cute pics to. Which is why I have just now started adding that page to my website.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts