The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Goat Crazy!
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been waiting for her for several weeks; Here she is! Her name is Jasmine, but we call her Minnie - even though she is our only full sized goat. We already have a mini named Jasmine. So, Jasmine is a mini and the other Jasmine is not a mini, but we call her Minnie.

Confused yet? Me too!

She got here after dark yesterday. I gave her a thorough going over this morning. Trimmed her hooves, gave her some probios and a B complex shot. She's a tiny bit copper deficient, but we'll soon rectify that. She is bred witha handsome Nigerian buck for mini Munchies.

Annika hates her and had to separated from her. Everyone seems a little less stressed now.

OK, enough talking; Here she is. I threw in a few pics of the jealousy contingency as well...
DSC01048.jpg
DSC01057.jpg
DSC01058.jpg
DSC01059.jpg
DSC01060.jpg
DSC01063.jpg
DSC01065.jpg
DSC01066.jpg
DSC01067.jpg
DSC01068.jpg

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Congrats, she's purty!!!!!!

Just remember if you do a fecal, the female worms go in hiatus during the winter months and don't lay eggs. Your fecal may show up clean, but the goat may have a huge load.

Who is the buck she is bred to? What's her breeding????

·
Registered
Goat Mentor
7,389 Posts
Congrats, she's purty!!!!!!

Just remember if you do a fecal, the female worms go in hiatus during the winter months and don't lay eggs. Your fecal may show up clean, but the goat may have a huge load.

Who is the buck she is bred to? What's her breeding????
I should have clarified. I was thinking at this time of year the necessary fecal is cocccida. Which is a Protozoa, not a worm at all, it shows up year round. :):) sorry for the confusion if there was any.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Pictures! Yay!

Reactions: groovyoldlady
1 - 17 of 17 Posts