Introducing the boys

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by newmama30+, Jan 2, 2011.

1. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    Jackson 12/18/10: Taken today he is two weeks old.
    [​IMG]

Frost 12/18/2010 also taken today
    [​IMG]
    he was sleeping next to the steer, who wasn't so enthusiastic about having his picture taken.
    [​IMG]
    Repete 11/4/10 Taken today
    He got to close to the heat lamp...he's back in the house til it warms up a bit and the heat lamp got moved way up outta reach.
    [​IMG]
    :) I love my boys.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    My calves are in the buck pen with all the boys. They are so good with my babies!

3. The1moe

The1moe New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Nice looking kids...

4. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    3 cuties in a variety of colors. Congrats on the new additions! The steer, too.

Deb Mc

5. Paige

Paige Senior Member

Oct 14, 2010
    ohio
  6. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    If it ever gets nice out again I plan on getting good pics of my girls, but right now it's too cold in the loafing barn to be down there messing around with the camera. We are talking about bringing them up to the heated barn if we do I will get pics, but for the moment the heated barn is for Bottle baby's Young kids with mom, those who are close to kidding, the Miniature horse's and Maynard the steer. :love: I do love those cute little fluff balls though cant wait for more.

7. imaginationacres

imaginationacres New Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Virginia
    Awwww I love Frost and I love how he cuddles with the Steer, that is so sweet! :)

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    so adorable......thanks for sharing.... :thumb: :love:

9. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    I will try to get a pic later of it but all three boys curl up with the Steer especially at night, they like to play with our mini colt Pony too. Those two bottle baby's sure have calmed down since I put them in there with all the big animals. I think its funny how they love on absolutely everyone though even on my ANgel who is so against anyone goat or human touching her, normally but shes so good with the baby's its just sweet.

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California