Introducing the New Registered Does!!!!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by kelebek, Oct 26, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    So none of these girls have names - so I am needing help. I have named the first one Jewelz because of her feminine appearance and her waddles - but if you have "cute" ideas for the others please let me know - as I need to turn in their paperwork - (white and black doe, Chocolate doe, and doeling are all three full sisters. The broken bucksin shares the same grandfather)

Jewelz -

face -
    [​IMG]

left side -
    [​IMG]

right side -
    [​IMG]

pedigree -

http://www.freewebs.com/sunsetlakeranch ... digree.htm

Doeling -

Face-
    [​IMG]

Left Side -
    [​IMG]

Right Side -
    [​IMG]

Pedigree -

Chocolate and Tan Doe - (reminds me of Doberman coloring!!!)

Face -
    [​IMG]

Left Side -
    [​IMG]

Right Side -
    [​IMG]

Belly -
    [​IMG]

Pedigree -

Buckskin -

Face -
    [​IMG]

Left Side -
    [​IMG]

Right Side -
    [​IMG]

Pedigree -

And some more pics just for fun!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    So what do you all think? I just LOVE the little doeling.

I need names for them - please help. Their father's name is HugsNKisses and moms are Fancy and InspiredByGrace......

For the 2 that have waddles and no name - I was thinking something around the "jewelery" theme..... maybe Blingz and ?????

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    For no reason at all the name "Chardean" (or however you spell it) came to mind for the buckskin.

Beautiful additions Allison

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Nice new goats Allison!! Love the chocolate and white girl's face, soooo cute!!

Hey, guess what??? Your does' sire is related to one of our does, Sugar Pine FD Bit O' Honey. Honey's dam is full-sister to your sire. Anywho, small goatie world. ;) :D

5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh, for names. . . . what about Diamond in the Rough?? You were looking at "jewelry" themes. I always like putting words together to make up names - switch things up a little. ;)

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Great looking girls Allison!! As ar as names go, I don't have a clue. Glad they are home and settling in for you.

7. Good lookin goats with some really nice lines. Lots of my goats go back to Twinks Pixie and/or Paydirt also.

You might want to update their pedigrees since each of those is now a PGCH... so it would look like
    PGCH/MCH Raha Acres Twink's Pixie *D 'E'
    PGCH/MCH Willow Creek Paydirt

Congratulations :thumb:

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Allison, They are all just as sweet looking as i am sure they are. (did that make since?) Congratulations. Oh by the way, is your room getting ready in the barn yet? :ROFL: I just had to sorry. :wahoo:

9. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Awww...they're all so cute! It doesn't look like your other goaties are paying much attention to them...they're probably so used to new goats coming in that it doesn't even phase them...lol...

As for names:

The black and white goat= Freida
    The brown and white goat= Moonpie
    The brown goat=Tootsie
    The last goat=Sonali

10. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    They're lovely, congrats Allison!

We had a Mini-Nubian named Diamond and her sister was Opal, they were part of our Precious Gems theme.

11. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I posted this in the old thread and then realized you may not see it, anyways. . . .

12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thanks all.

I don't have current 5 generation pedigrees for them, but I am ordering them when I turn in their registration papers this week.

I am so happy with them, and I appriciate all of your help.

Olivia, I will keep an eye on teat placement on these girls when I breed them.

13. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    With the "gem" theme....Ruby, Garnet, Jade, Sapphire, Opal, Tanzonite, Emerald....it's hard to choose names..I usually change mine to what "suits" them...lol.

The chocolate and tan doe looks alot like my Binky's dam..Brush Creek Journey.

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    The little doeling that is chocolate and white is going to be named "Blingz", so now I need one for the "dobie" chocolate doe with waddles and the buckskin with no waddles.

Something will come - just can't send their paperwork in till I know what the heck I am going to call them - LOL!

15. artsy_farmgirl

artsy_farmgirl Goat Fancier

Feb 29, 2008
    Florida
    I think Ruby and Opal are nice suggestions on the gem theme... Very pretty goats, I love the one that is marked like a red doberman, seems unique/elegant and she has such a sweet face. :)

16. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    She is soooo unique. I have never seen a goat with those markings before. I thought about just naming her Dobie - but I don't know. I hope she throws that color pattern to her kids. I want to breed her to a BE - so we will see. Not sure.

17. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    They are all so nicely marked and look so healthy. I can't pick a favorite..I like them all.

18. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I just posted a picture of the girl's sire in a new thread, if you are interested.

19. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    They are super cute Allison!! Very flashy for sure....they are very nice additions to your herd!

20. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!! Very flashy does! The buckskin is my favorite and its her entire package. Does probably help that she's my favorite color. I'm a buckskin-fanatic. :p Very pretty girls!