Introducing Woodbine-Way IDOL Demitasse

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by SDK, May 18, 2009.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    so.. I finally went and picked out our kabooki show replacement... and here she is!!

sire is american idol.. her beautiful white buck i just adore!!.. he won BIS yesterday too as a 2 year old... he is gorgeous and his sister, won RIS last week.. and mother who is a CH milk amazing

her dam is a 2 year old FF doe.. shes milking 19 pounds a day!!! poor thing is scrawny.. the breeder did a full panel to find any issues, but she's just milking ridiculous... but the breeder is trying to get her production down so she'll add on weight.

demitasse.. or demi.. is white and really light cream... with two chocolate spots on each shoulder.. hence the name.. she is just a doll! and a very correct one at that.. I didn't get to bring her home yet.. but i will on the 6th

2. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    She is beautiful. Wow love that head of hers. She looks so sweet.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congrats on the new addition

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats...she has such a sweet expression! Love her markings, really unique.

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    it took me two hours to decide.. but i think i did well... she's really promising looking..

best part is.. i get to keep kabooki!! she's going into the boer percentage program... and i get the yummy milk.

6. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Whoa! That's pretty amazing! :shocked:

What a cute little thing...I have such a soft spot for earless little babies! :love:

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Beautiful mancha! Congrats!

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    She is very pretty.... :love: ...you should be proud.......I bet it is killing you.... to have to wait ....to bring her home............ :help: :wink: :)

9. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    What a beautiful little face! Congratulations!!! Bet you can't wait to bring her home.

10. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca

you'd think so wouldn't you.. but.. today is my only day of rest.. then finals tomorrow and wednesday.. then our huge memorial fair for a week.. then its time for rochelle baby watch, i get to clip the bucks and bebop, and then i get her.. lol it'll fly by

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Good luck on your finals SDK ...... :hug:

Oh yea....Sounds like ....you'll be keeping real busy......so the wait for her .....will be less .... :wink:

Have a fun week ~!!! :greengrin:

12. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio