The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I currently have 3 goats. Bobby Joe, Betty Jo and John Boy.

Bobby Joe is a 1 year old white Spanish Cashmere wether, who isn't people social. He actually thinks he's an alpaca. Hanging out with our Alpaca girls and not really doing goaty things or hanging out with the other two goats.

John Boy is an 8 month old black an white Pygmy wether , he is hilarious! He climbs everything and escapes the fencing in the summer. His favourite spot to sleep is on top of our truck.

Betty Jo is a 3 year brown Pygmy who is currently expecting. I actually took her to the et today to confirm pregnancy since I had only thought she was pregnant, and don't know for sure her due date. Just that she was bred sometime late July/august.

I have had alpacas for the last 10 years, and when we first got into alpacas we also had gotten 2 female Nigerian dwarf/Pygmy goats who have since moved to a new home (big mistake on my part miss them terribly)

And that's my brief goat story

-Courtney
Netley Manitoba Canada

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Oh you could probably find a few pets for around $200 lots of them around now
The only ones around here right now are still a couple thousand...that has come down from 6,000 in the last year so maybe they'll get down to the 200 range soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts