The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I’m a first time goat owner of two female 4-week old Nigerian Dwarf kids. We’ve had them since they were 1 week old and have had to bottle feed because mama rejected them. They were an unexpected addition but we had the housing, time and space so we agreed to take them on. I live in rural Alaska (off road system) so have supply, feeding and climate challenges. I think this forum will be a valuable resource. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hi. I'm a first time goat owner of two female 4-week old Nigerian Dwarf kids. We've had them since they were 1 week old and have had to bottle feed because mama rejected them. They were an unexpected addition but we had the housing, time and space so we agreed to take them on. I live in rural Alaska (off road system) so have supply, feeding and climate challenges. I think this forum will be a valuable resource. Thanks!
Welcome!!!!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Welcome to the forum!:cowboy:

Reactions: ArcticExile

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Welcome to this forum! I am convinced that we will learn important things from you and your "challenges". :) Hopefully your new family members will be able to reward your care by producing cuddles, milk, meat, hides ... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts