Introductions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by magilacudy, Jan 29, 2010.

1. magilacudy

magilacudy Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Ontario
    Hello all. My name is Angel. I am not exactly "new" but have been poking around here for some time now and it seems I will be staying so I thought I should get to know some of you. :) I live in a small town in Ontario. I am married with three wonderful children. What started out as a few pet rabbits 8 years ago soon turned into a small petting zoo. lol
    We now raise and breed dwarf rabbits, ducks, peafowl, geese, a large variety of chickens and pot bellied pigs.
    I have my own incubating business which grows rapidly each year. Our favorite birds have been Call ducks and added last year Canadian geese. I became a goat owner three years ago when I got Cindy and Mindy at 2 weeks of age. They are Pygmy. I am hoping to successfully have them bred this year.
    Also added to our madness this year will be a miniature horse, who will be coming home in the spring once our new fence is added.
    I look forward to getting to know you all and picking your brains. If you could assist me in adding an avatar that would be wonderful. I have tried many times with the smallest picture ever but continue to be told its too large.
    Thank you

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    email the picture to me -- [email protected] and I will fix it for you -- the only thing is it wont be until Sunday probably since I am headed to Chicago this morning

3. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Hi :wave: and welcome to TGS! Always wonderful to have new members and hear about their adventures in different farming/business.

4. creekbottomgoats

creekbottomgoats Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Mississippi
    Hello!! :wave:

Welcome to TGS! :) After talking to a lot of goat people, I have realized we all tend to have a petting zoo. We all love animals and we can't settle for just one kind. The people here are very kind and they are full of knowledge. Enjoy.

Connie

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome......Angel...........glad you are here..... :welcome:

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome Angel!! Glad to have you join us!

7. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

:wave: hello from northern Minnesota USA. You sound like a busy lady with all of the different animals! Glad to have you with us :)

8. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Welcome from eastern Ohio!