Irritation! Sorry ranting again.

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Crissa, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well, apparently the lady I keep my horse with hates me now. She has told me I need to move my horse and I told her that I would move her as soon as my other friend got back to me so he could help. Well, come to find out that she offered to GIVE my horse to someone a couple weeks ago! :veryangry: This was the day AFTER she told me I needed to move her. (she must think I'm awesome if she thinks I can move a horse in less than 24 hours) She told this lady that I NEVER take care of my horse! I've paid for everything that has gone into my horse, worming, and if we could get a darn farrier out I would pay for that, I don't know what it is that I HAVEN'T done for my horse. AND I broke her stud colt (dangerous to me) I've exercised her mare, I've mucked out ALL of the stalls (not just mine), and MANY other things. How the HECK do I deserve for her to try and give MY horse to someone else? :angry: Oh well, I'm better off putting her with my other friend who breaks horses for a living anyways.

Sorry, all these rantings from me must be getting annoying.

2. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    People Like that are just... gah
    i have nothing else to say lol

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    That really stinks, I'm sorry. It seems like a lot of "horse people" I've dealt with are really rude. . . . not to "diss" anyone on here that is a horse person. Maybe it's just people around here that are extremely rude.

Anyways, I am glad you have a place for your horse to go and I'm hoping you can get her out soon!

4. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yeah, we're hopefully moving her tomorrow.

What's funny is the lady that she asked to take the horse wanted to know whose horse it actually was before she did anything and found out it was me and talked to ME! It rules to have more friends than her. :greengrin:

5. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    haha Karma :thumbup:

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh thats awesome --- I think :scratch:

Well sometimes people have a warped way of looking at life. I have delt with enough of it in the past year or so to know that anyone can turn on you in an instant. Thankfully I have been free of that for sometime but unfortunatly I know it will happen again. Makes me leary of making friends though :(

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Do you have any proof on any expenses for your horse, while your horse... has been in her care? If , you have proof.. and ...she is caught in a lie, about you not caring for your horse.....
    I would think, if she gave away your horse before you can make arrangements to pick up your horse, she could get into alot of trouble..I think it would be considered stealing...? But to make sure ,call animal control or the law enforcements ..and ask questions,on how long you have legally ...to have.. to remove a horse....I think it is more than a day.... :shocked: you do not have to tell them exactly who you are and where the horse is unless you want to.....I believe you have legal rights..... :hug:

was there any contract ?

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yes I have proof that I have taken care of her myself. I tend to keep all of my receipts. We never did draw up a contract, thought I should have. :doh: Again we should be getting her tomorrow, and right now they're in Iowa sooo I've got a little bit longer.

9. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Walk up to her, kiss her on both cheeks, give her a hug, spin her around, kick her where it counts, and then get your horse out of there.
    That lady sounds like the lady I bought my mare from. :roll:
    :hug:

10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am glad you have the proof...it will help, if there are any problems... I know the feeling ,that you trusted ,that nothing will go wrong ,but that lady is one of the... :doh: :shocked: un -friendly ones....I have other words for those kinds but I will get into BIG..trouble if I relay it... :angry:
    Well good luck ...on getting your horse out of there really soon.... :hug:

Is your horse registered?

11. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks. If she wasn't so much bigger than me I might be tempted to kick her but 110 lbs versus 250 lbs just isn't a good idea. lol jk.

No my horse isn't registered. She's just a rescue. :wink:

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That is so neat and sweet ........that you rescued her.... :) :hug:

13. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    have your horse kick her HAHAHAH

14. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    make sure ,she has her shoes on...LOL :wink:

15. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Okay, let's gather options....

Baseball bat
    crowbar
    Massive, muscular boyfriend?
    Possible vicious watchdog....
    Shultz pills?

16. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    tell you what hurts?
    Having an evil goat step on your bare foot.
    Just warning you xD

17. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    :scratch:

And people thought I was evil?

Must remember that what you say online can be used against you, and these forums are open for anyone to read, as far as I'm aware.

anyway, I hope you get your horse somewhere safe and away from that mean lady.

18. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm sorry this is happening to you Crissa but maybe you shouldn't be violent?LOL!

19. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thank you. She has turned out to be such a sweet horse. She still has her problems but we're getting better and better. :)

And trust me I won't hurt her, as I said she easily outweighs me so it's not like I could unless I used a weapon. Don't tell my horse to kick her! She WILL! lol It was pretty funny because her nephew was out there with me at one point (he is 17 by the way) and he said that if she was his horse he would have named her Brittany, because all of the Brittany's he knew were b****es. So Star shoved him and came to me. I was laughing so hard. :ROFL:

Now here's something, a before and after pic and you can tell me if she's been taken care of or not.
    Before.
    [​IMG]
    After.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I guess I'm a terrible horse owner.

20. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    That horse looks so much better...you are a great horse owner Crissa and don't let her tell you your not.