The Goat Spot Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts
I have to say that despite the fact that there is a lot of great guidance and recommendations on here .... way to go for planning and doing your due diligence by asking all of these questions and sharing your plan with us! I commend you! I only hope that my kids get passionate about something during high school to put pen to paper and start asking questions to try and make their dream come true. Bravo =)

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Right?!
@AlabamaGirl
Not if you build it yourself! It would cost only a fraction of that price if you build it yourself! I have built a few things for my goats by hand. Goat shelter, milking stand, playground. It is actually quite fun, but I guess that's not always an option for some folks.
That makes a lot of sense, I don't know how good I'll be with the water and electric stuff though!
I have to say that despite the fact that there is a lot of great guidance and recommendations on here .... way to go for planning and doing your due diligence by asking all of these questions and sharing your plan with us! I commend you! I only hope that my kids get passionate about something during high school to put pen to paper and start asking questions to try and make their dream come true. Bravo =)
Thank you!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.