Is anyone else going to the MDGS Spring Goat Day?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dover Farms, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Just wondering if anyone else is going to MSU this Saturday for the Michigan Dairy Goat Society Spring Goat Day.... :whatgoat:

2. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    I'm not sure if I'm going to make it this year...I did go last year though and it was pretty good. I would like to go again but I may be babysitting instead.

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Well maybe I will see you there today! Hopefully you are able to go.

4. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Looks like I'm not going to be able to go this year...Let me know how it went!

5. PattiXmas

PattiXmas New Member

Jan 1, 2010
    We went:). It was a pretty nice event. I got lots of information. I saw Nicole and we talked a bit about Daisy, and if she didn't take, we plan on taking her back this fall. Her little boy is such a friendly little cutie pie! My daughter didn't get selected as the ambassador, but she will try next year. She did win for an essay she wrote. It will be in the next newsletter so that was pretty exciting.

I ate goat cheese for the first time ever! It was in a chocolate truffle, and it was yummy! None of the kids would try it though.

6. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Sounds like fun! I sampled some of the soft cheeses they had there last year...yummmmmm! Glad to hear you had a good time and learned some new things! :)

7. PattiXmas

PattiXmas New Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Are any of you going to the May show in Corunna? It would be great to run in to some of you! We will be there with Snowy and Daisy and hopefully a few of their offsprings if they ever get here....

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Wonderful that you had a great time. :)

:wahoo: :clap: Congratulations to your daughter for her essay! :stars: