The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having an increasing hard time accessing Goat Spot threads- it takes so long that I frequently get logged out.
If no one else is having a problem, then I'm afraid that I might have picked up a virus. I seem to be able to access other websites pretty normally though.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's very frustrating as I love to post congrats to people re their new kids but I don't dare access the pictures as I will get shoved off. But it's good to hear someone else is slow- I hate to have to wipe my drive and reset everything up if I have a virus- took hours and hours last time.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
they are working on something with the servers.

The snowflakes are on the portal/ home page so that shouldn't effect how quickly you access the threads, unless you go through the home page each time.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have old timey slow dial up- in fact the county here keeps having conferences on trying to get high speed out to 90% of the people who live in the hills.
I founf it helps to log in on someother page but the home page but if I get bounced to the home page, I have to access tools and clear the history, cookies and passwords before I can get started again.

Opps Stacey- I was posting at the same time- but it does slow up going to the threads for me- I think the problem is the cookies.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stacey your too fast for me-lol This is like haveing a conversation with astronauts on the moon- there's a serious time delay.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is it just a delusion of speed?

No It's not- it is faster- thank you and go to bed- you don't want to explain falling asleep in church- lol

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Been super slow for me too at times. Seems once it finally downloads it gets faster.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts