The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ForumRunner_20130729_091227.jpg

So i have asked about my pygmy sweet pea a few times but she still hasn't kidded. We adopted her and her "sister" in April Pmd the photo is of how pregnant she was at the time. The previous owners had her exposed since November and never separated them at any point. We have no idea how.pregnant she was when we got her so we are left guessing 100%. Her sister kidded 8 weeks ago. I still see movement time to time and she is healthy and happy. F9r the last 6 weeks she has been leaking milky fluid from her back end but there is no smell to it. So my question is at what point in there pregnancy would she show like she is jn the photo? Is it possible she is extremely over due?

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was 5 min ago. I just checked her and her ligs are gone and her tummy is tightening. But as a first time goat owner i feel like i have watched her do this amillion times with no result. anywho what do you think? Oh and she has a mineral and salt lick. They were suffering from neglect when we took them in. They eat for three days straight i swear Haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts