The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a doe that was exposed in June sometime up until July 19th. She seems to be eating more and looks rounder, also her teats seem to be larger. I am really needing some opinions please. Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
58,871 Posts
You need a good shot of her other lady parts. She isn't far enough along in pregnancy to tell anything with her udder.

·
Super Moderator
58,871 Posts
The pictures are there. Just give people a chance to see them.

I can never tell by pooch so my answer to you is draw some blood and send it in to BioTracking for a pregnancy test.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The pictures are there. Just give people a chance to see them.

I can never tell by pooch so my answer to you is draw some blood and send it in to BioTracking for a pregnancy test.
Thanks, earlier they didn't upload so wanted to make sure that they got up there. Sorry,just a bit anxious to know! :)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
its a little early but i would think so. Too bad about that spur teat, it's a pet peeve of mine, but i know it doesnt matter with meat goats.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
I think Biotracking gives you an estimate on how far along they are (you send blood to them for pregnacy testing animals).

To me she looks about, 3 months or so, she probably took on the first heat she was with the buck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think Biotracking gives you an estimate on how far along they are (you send blood to them for pregnacy testing animals).

To me she looks about, 3 months or so, she probably took on the first heat she was with the buck.
Ok thank you! If you don't mind me asking, how where you able to tell she was bred? Was it by her sides or by her vulva pictures along with her udder. Thanks again for the help!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts