Is my doe pregnant? **New pic up please look**

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by loveallgoats, May 1, 2009.

1. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    Hello, I was wondering if you all could tell me your opinion on if my 1.5yr old nubian doe is pregnant. She would be due between June 16th and the 20th. Her name is zena and I have introduced myself in the welcome section finally, where there will be a full body shot of her not just her pooch LOL. I have one other person tell me that they think she is. thanks for the opinions.

I hope you can tell from this pic.
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Re: Is my doe pregnant?

it is hard to say but from the looks of possible udder development I will say yes she looks pregnant

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

I can not see her cha cha well enough. Like Stacey said maybe from the utter development. Can you feel it getting at all larger of filling?

4. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona

I dont really feel anything in her udder at this time but, here is a hopefully better pic of her pooch LOL

[​IMG]

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Much better pic and yep....she looks preggy to me, with almost 2 months to go, you'll be seeing as well as able to feel kid movement too! :leap:

6. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    :cool: thats what I was hoping to hear! I tried to get 3 does pregnant this year but she is the only one that took! So excited! At what point will I feel kid movement?

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Yep Great picture. I say she is prego also. You will be having babies. Do you have a date?

8. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    She was with the buck from Jan 23rd til the 27th. I am so excited, this will be my first kid born here :wahoo:

9. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Yes, I'd say she is bred!! :leap: I'd say she has about 8-12 weeks to go. But, I'm not very good at estimating how far along they are, :ROFL: but I'm pretty sure she is bred. :) :stars: