The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fairly new to goats but I have one doe that kidded twins in Feb. I know how she looked when she was pregnant. This doe I bought at 10 months old and bred her to my buck who was about a year old. I watched him and he looked like he did a good job. This doe is due end of June and I see no signs. Her body doesn't look like she is pregnant and no filling of udder but yet she has not been back in heat as the buck is running with her and she runs from him.. She is Nigerian dwarf. What do you think?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really cannot feel anything. I do not know how to load pic in here.I guess I will wait and see.

·
Administrator
84,575 Posts
In the reply area, where you type replies,click on the paperclip above. This opens up an area, to up load pics. Make sure, the picture size isn't to big. Click on browse, this will open up your folders, find the pic you want to load on TGS, click open, upload it should be on TGS, if it errors that pic is too big, make the size smaller until you get it to proper size. Windows has Paint program, that can be used to resize pics, or if you have any other re sizing program use it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will post when I can take another pic. As I have had steady company for days. Busy busy but thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Little hard to tell from that side. Yep when you get time we need a back shot.

Did you breed her at 10 Months old?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bred or Not?

I had two does separated from the other as well as the males to prevent unwanted pregnancies. One of the days when the males were out my husband witnessed the two females with their hindquarters pressed up against the fence and the males sniffing around them.
The females are 8 months old but on the small side, a nigerian dwarf and a mini mancha.
I have included pooch pictures. The top one is the ND and the bottom is the MM.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance! Neither one has an udder but it has been only a few weeks since said incident.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts