The Goat Spot Forum banner

Is my goat pregnant?

1152 Views 22 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  toth boer goats
Hey. I have a goat that I bought from the stockyard about three months ago. They said she was bred. It is hard to say if she is having a little one or not. Her stomach is big, but I will send pictures.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
I would think yes, it looks like she is getting an udder which usually happens about a month before kidding.
Reactions: 3
I too agree.
Reactions: 2
Yep...looks pregnant to me. Right side is where they carry babies. Udder looks like it's filling out too. Good luck. Keep us posted with pictures of babies!
Thank yall for all the input.
Yep...that a prego doe if I ever seen one.....ive seen a lot of prego does by the way lol
Reactions: 1
You gonna have goat babies..... 🙄 not you, your goat..... 🙄 but there will be babies.
What is mommas name? Have you had goats for long? Is she your only goat? Have you read the Doe Code of honor?
Lucy. I have had goats since Christmas. No, I have three other goats. I haven't read the doe code.
Here, this was my old doe "Betty" ( I just traded her to a friend a month ago) any way, this was her udder 2 months before kidding.
See less See more
Cute little udder starting.

She may have lice as to why she is itching.
Cute little udder starting.

She may have lice as to why she is itching.
Are you talking about betty? Lol if so she didn't lol
Update: She had the kid this morning. We heard her loudly bleating this morning. So, we then shut her up by herself, and about that time she had the kid.
Fawn Fence Terrestrial animal Snout Livestock
See less See more
Aw. Good momma. More pics would be wonderful
YAY, congrats, they are cute. :)
Congratulations to yourself and the doe. Is that cute little one male or female? Looked at the original post date, 4 days ago. She was VERY pregnant, sure enough.
What a cutie! Is it boy or girl? Congrats!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.