The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my doe’s belly has gotten big, and ever since July she has been leaking discharge but not every 21 days or so it’s like every day or every other day. I know I asked you guys this question last time and I thought I had come to the conclusion she was in heat but now I’m not so sure. I thought I felt movement on her right side (not where her rumen is) I got some pictures of her belly and her vulva, I hope someone can tell me what’s going on...
Horse Grass Foot Human leg Snout

Primate Liver Terrestrial animal Whiskers Sporting Group

Whiskers Primate Terrestrial animal Working animal Snout

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Goat in heat? | The Goat Spot Forum

So I got a 3 year old Nigerian dwarf goat who just weaned her baby who was about four months old, when weaned the lady kept her with a herd and that herd had a buck with them, she kept her with him 24/7 while she was pregnant and up until she had the baby and even when weaning the baby!
Hello all! Newbie here. | The Goat Spot Forum

@KindRose how has her udder developed during the past month or so?
It hasn’t really developed very much. I’m guessing she’s probably 3 months pregnant. Just felt a baby move so...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[mention]toth boer goats [/mention] [mention]CountyLineAcres [/mention] [mention]Lil Boogie [/mention] [mention]MellonFriend [/mention] [mention]MadHouse [/mention] [mention]happybleats [/mention]

I hope these great epilepsy can help more than me. Her stomach looks to be pretty big.
Has she been with a buck in the last 5-6 months ? Is she a first freshener?
No she has had a baby before. And yes she was with a buck back in June before we got her. She had been with him for four months Pryor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts