The Goat Spot Forum banner

Is she boer

915 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  keren 
#1 ·
I know it is hard to tell from pic but here it is this 1 1/2 yr old girl is being sold at 100% boer and just wanted to see what you thought I am not familiar with boer colors or markings only have seen dapple solid and the traditional markings

Plant Goat Fawn Grass Working animal

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
She might be full boer, I have seen some full boers that look way unboer then that. I think its a result of people not culling the way they should.
Could also not have been a fullblood and some unreputable person slapped two fullblood boers on the papers and said" yep thats its parents"

#10 ·
Could also not have been a fullblood and some unreputable person slapped two fullblood boers on the papers and said" yep thats its parents"
Very true, I just dont like to think that someone would actually do that, but you are right. Is this a goat that you are looking at to buy?? If so, myself even if she is really and truely 100% I still would not buy her for what she would go for at a auction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.