The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the graphic pic, but does it look like she's almost ready? Or is this normal...I'm such a newbie and so is she.

image-2943968935.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
Looks like some amber goo. That should mean soon! Can u take and udder picture too?

Sent from my iPad using GoatSpot

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Looks like you just might have a very long night. Hope you didn't want to sleep.
Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,324 Posts
We get so hung up watching for amber gooh, we see it everywhere. lol. Looks like you've got a while to go, udder doesn't look near as full as it will be. Are you monitoring ligs? Is she making a nest? It is normal for the vagina to gape open a little. But, she's getting there! Good luck.

Have you watched the birthing videos on here and on youtube? Do you have your birthing kit ready? I'd also like to see an udder pic. While ligs are a good indicator...I watch for that udder to bloom...when you say to yourself "wow, that is twice as big as it was yesterday", that is a great sign that kids are coming soon. Do you have some exam gloves, I know clean bare hands are ok, (trim your fingernails) but I like the gloves.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a better pic of her udder. Her ligs are very soft. She is not nesting but has been smelling her own pee and making the funny face with her lips. Weird.. Thanks I will have to watch the videos on here I have been watching a lot on u-tube. I have my kit and gloves too. Just wishing she would kid soon...

image-1815525990.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
She looks close to me. Keep checking those ligs!

Sent from my iPad using GoatSpot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts