Thanks, everyone! I decided to switch her to penicillin. Tonight would have been her next dose of LA-200, and if it's really messing with her as badly as I think it might be, I decided it would be safer to switch. I'm willing to try anything at this point, as she's not going to make it if she continues as she has been. She did seem brighter this evening. Not eating much at all, but she has pooped and peed. I can't hear rumen sounds when I listen, but I'm going to keep on drenching with the dark beer, as that seemed to help. How often can I do that, and how much should I give each time? I'll keep her on the probiotics and b complex. Temp. was still good. She did nibble some grass this afternoon, which was encouraging. I forced her out of the barn to get some sunshine, and she actually stayed out of her own accord for a while. I would like to find some pine for her, but I will have to scout around. All our pine trees are too tall for me to reach the branches. I'll try to get out tomorrow and see what I can get for her. She refuses most foods unless they're hay or forage of some kind. She was eating crackers for a while, but quit on those. Seems like she'll eat something a few times, then decide she doesn't want it anymore.