The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following on from my last thread* the goat in question hasn't yet kidded. I don't know exactly when she was covered but she could be due from December 12th. She had hardly visible udders last year as a FF. She was panting all day long yesterday. I think she's loosened in her back end but the two bones are still there. Appeptite is perfect but she's uber cuddly and keeps stretching/yawning. No nesting however has one favourite spot. What do you reckon?

* https://www.thegoatspot.net/threads/panting-and-pregnant-but-no-udder.194887/#post-2083697

Attachments

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Mine get really "gooey" back there the last week before kidding. I just don't know. I suspect a very slow labour. Any pushing or straining yet? If not, I think you can get some sleep maybe.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine get really "gooey" back there the last week before kidding. I just don't know. I suspect a very slow labour. Any pushing or straining yet? If not, I think you can get some sleep maybe.
None yet. Luckily it's midday now for me... but I was up all night with her anyway xD She's now licking my hand very dutifully. I think her right hand side may be a little lower. She's also itching it a lot, though I don't know if that's a genuine itch or baby discomfort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts