The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is Erin formerly "reggieandmaya". Had to change my account because for some reason it wasn't working! Our buck Reggie bred Maya back in the first week of July, I'm not sure if it took or if it's too early to tell yet but I attach quite a bit of pics to see what yall think. Sorry kind of went over board with the pics, just don't really know what to look for!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to add that the second to last pic she is kneeling down, I'm not sure if that distorts anything or not. She is a little over a year and a half and has never kidded before.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
happybleats posted the other day from another "is she pregnant" posts, and said that if the tip of the vulva (the part closest to the ground) is pointing up, then not bred. if pointing down, then bred. :)

if your buck hasn't wanted anything to do with Maya, and you haven't noticed her coming back in heat, then she's probably bred.

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,324 Posts
Yeah, it's a little early to tell visually. You can send blood in for a test. But, I agree, if she hasn't come back in to heat she should be safely bred. Good luck. I can't kid in Dec, here. Hope your weather is good. I like to kid in late Feb., so we have a bit to go before we start here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts