The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am New to goats and found a couple on crigslist they are in bad shape but one is bloated looking and you can see her tummy moving around. She caries all her weight in her tummy as you can see all the bones in her but the other one does not have a large tummy and it does not move around?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
You bought them? Do you have pics? Were they around a buck?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I don't have pics right now he had 3 bucklings around 5 months old in the pin but if you are looking at her from the side her tummy is round and sticks down lower then her chest by about 3-4 inches and from the side she looks like her tummy is sticking out alot each way. Her tummy hangs as low as her utter does.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My goat

she is in milk and is being milked twice a day so bag change no. Her back side idk what I am looking for on that because I dont know what it is suppost to look like. I am just going to keep feeding her good food and watch her. :whatgoat:

·
Super Moderator
58,182 Posts
If you think she is pregnant then you need to stop milking her. The kids need colostrum.

Post a picture of her back end with tail naturally up and lady pats showing. Include the udder. Make sure it is close enough so we can clearly see everything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts