The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
He looks ok cant tell much about his rump from the pictures as he is black and not set up, but he certainly walks uphill and is nice and wide. What are his genetics? We have one that looks like him maybe they are related?

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
He seems to be very deep, wide and capacious, with a great topline and a high, wide escutcheon. He does have a bit of a steep rump, but not too shabby. I like him! But I can't say that he will be an improvement because I'm not sure what your does look like. Do you think that he would balance out their flaws, and them his? :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm not sure i only have pictures of one of the does I'm getting and that is the post above this she seems to need more rear angulation and she seems to have a steep rump... I think :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh I know I want him so badly every time I look at him I drool! But I will have to convince my parents to let me buy him as we are already getting four goats! But I hope I can get him I think he would improve the does I'm getting!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He has fabulous milking genetics! All of his parents grandparents and all the greats have wonderful utters with large easy to milk teats! Also the other buck I'm getting the lady said he is long!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts