The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
14,760 Posts
LOL Yep, and usually they wait until you are near their face before they decide to burp LOL!

Feeding time is the worst for farting. OMG! Especially when does are heavy into their pregnancy. There have been times I think they have a contest LOL Or as soon as they finish eating and walk away you get a whiff of it... PEW!

Sneezing...sometimes it goes out both ways! :laugh:

We have a red Nubian/boer doe who is about 5yo, we've had her for 3 years now, and to this day when she sneezes, the herd runs for their lives!

Even her! LOL :laugh::ROFL:

Then she turns around and looks like 'OMG what was that?' like she had no idea what that was or what had just happened LOL!!! :laugh:

Yesterday I was cooking on the grill, kids/hubby had the goats in the front yard grazing, she sneezed 'only' and my son and I both looked at each other and were like 'OMG nobody ran away, and it was only a sneeze' lol
Yes we made mention of that fact too we were impressed lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol Wendy ill be carrying her to the pen she burps like five or six times in a row after we let them out to graze lol

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
This is a crazy funny post. I know! They are so flatulant! My kids just giggle and giggle when they sneeze/ fart. It's like, "look out, it might be loaded" and you just hope you aren't standing behind them when it goes off!

Still laughing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts