The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had the kids this morning. Both had to be pulled. One 10 pound buckling was stuck at the entrance because of his big head. And one 8 pound doeling came backwards. So far so good. Still trying to get legs under us. Isis is doing awesome. Doeling first three pictures than the buckling.

Attachments

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
They are cuties, and they are thick! Can I ask why both kids had to be pulled? Thanks in advance for responding.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Beautiful babies! I just love the doe's white streak too! These pictures make me sad - our "babies" were born in March and are getting so big! I can't cuddle them anymore ... One of ours had a big head and had to be pulled also. Good job on that!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are doing great. I am loving the Buckling also. I never fed Isis any grain. She has been on pasture since May. Now she gets an hour of play time every day until the baby's figure out not to leave mom and listen to her. She is getting hay and grain now. The little doeling is a lover and the buckling is just like his father. LAZY!!! I thought he was dead last night. I went to check on them at 10pm and he was under the hay all sprawled out. I panicked and uncovered him and he screamed at me. Ran to mom and laid back down. That little ****.

·
Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau
915 Posts
Most adorable boer doeling ever!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
So cute!!!! They gotta grow into those thick legs! Lol ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! next time, make a video of it, and post!
I don't know how. I am computer/camera stupid. :D

Someday soon I hope they will grow into there legs. I really like that doeling too, but I cant breed her to anything so she has to go. The same with the buckling. He is related to mom, auntie, sisters, and so on :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts