The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The count down has begun. First Isis, the paint BoerX doe. Due July 3, 2013. She is my hermaphrodite. She had an awesome baby last year in June. That was Sparky. Isis was bred to Excalibur again and as always until I decide otherwise right now. Here she is. First two pictures

Next is Sparky- daughter Of Isis and Excalibur, Bred to a Nubian/Alpine X with Electric blue eyes. Hoping to get baby's with Blue Eyes. Not sure her due date. I have three dates that she could possibly go and I am leaning towards late July early August baby's. Next two pictures

Lastly Charm the full blooded Nubian. Bred to a different buck because crossing that bucks daughters with Excalibur, is awesome. She is due July 12,13.
Last two pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Five days away for Isis. She is starting to pull herself away from the other girls. I am hoping to shave her this weekend and get her ready. She is being very quiet.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Charms big day tomorrow. :cool:
Hoping for a smooth kidding. All she has been doing is eating and sleeping. She has been standoffish and just hanging by herself. She doesn't want anyone touching her.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GO CHARM, GO CHARM :cool::cool::cool:
Yeah right!!! She is just walking around eating all day long. I mean really. You would think she would listen to me and just have those baby's. BUT NOOOOO. I think its going to be a LOOOOONNNGGG day :mad:.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We finally have a small amount of discharge. She is still walking around eating and drinking not a care in the world. Her belly had dropped. You can see her spine and hip bones. She looks so thin up top but she said nothing is going to happen. Why do you keep checking up on me?? :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts