The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, just thought I'd put this out there in case anyone on here is nearby us.

We'll be looking for a buck within the next month to breed to 4 of our kids adult does. Looking to buy or lease. Not looking for a hefty priced buck, with a fancy pedigree.
BUT, he has to be mature enough to breed adult does, clean teated, level back, and large boned/thick so he'll add to the girls.
Has to be registered ABGA.

We're in central Kentucky.

·
Cedar Hawk Ranch Boer Goats
436 Posts
I have just what your looking for, for $500
but i'm in CA but there is transport all the time
here are some picture's of my boy
he was born 3/1/13

Attachments

·
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gorgeous buck CHR :)

Pam I have always said one day we will have a Toth goat haha :)
I even told my husband you have some bucks for sale right now, but didn't know how we could get one shipped or what it would even cost.

·
436 Posts
I know a bunch of people who haul goats all over
if you want e-mail me and we can talk [email protected]

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Oh, and he is 1x1 clean teated, gentle and easy to work with (I have an 8 year old that runs around with him). You can trust him with weanlings bucklings. He is very laid back with other goats and hasn't left an open doe yet. He will be 4 in December and his ABGA # is 10513721.

·
Super Moderator
83,113 Posts
Gorgeous buck CHR :)

Pam I have always said one day we will have a Toth goat haha :)
I even told my husband you have some bucks for sale right now, but didn't know how we could get one shipped or what it would even cost.
Aww:D
Shipping depends, if it is shipping ground. I believe it costs more. I have shipped by Airlines, but, I think they can't ship, if the weather is too hot, so we may of missed the deadline there. Plus, it is by weight too. A few years ago, it cost Alaskaboers around $350, I think for shipping, you need health certificate, a crate, all the stuff to go in it. Of course the cost of the goat ect.
If you ship by ground, it should be by a trust worthy shipper and air conditioned for this time of year. But is a longer journey.

If you can't get one from me, good luck in getting a nice buck. Happy searching :)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
WOW 5-1/2 to 6 hours, I have to say he would totally be worth it. He is just beautiful, I just love his color.

·
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ogfabby - I will let you know what my husband thinks. I think the only problem we have though is trailering. We have a trailer, but getting up/down those hills/that far of a drive I think it's too much or my SUV :( I try not to have to pull it more than an hour from home.

·
436 Posts
I have these 2 boys
I know people who ship
the solid red boy is a fullblood ready to breed, the other is 99% red paint yearling buck

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts