The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for 2 goats. Hubby and I are just starting out. We are wanting pygmies, or Nigerian dwarves, or a mix, as long as they are mini. Two does, or a wether and a doe would be great. Must be CAE- and healthy. I would like them friendly and good-tempered. I am hoping to begin using them at nursing homes and with PTSD soldiers, as well as pets.
Thanks,
Toyanne

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I don't know where you are in Oklahoma, but I just noticed on craigslist that Serendipity Acres posted several registered Nigerian does, buckings, and doelings for sale yesterday. They are in Sunset, Tx. I think they are kind of between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls. I haven't bought from them but I do watch their website because they are kind of close to me. They may have what your looking for. This is a link to their web site or you could search craigslist dallas or fort worth for the ads.

http://www.serendipityacres.us/index.html

·
Registered
20 Posts
We have 3 doelings and 2 bucklings just reaching 6 weeks. All from the same father. None are registered but are healthy and friendly. We are in Sunset which is between Ft Worth and Wichita Falls. We can also assist with banding if you would like that. We are asking $100.00 for singles, but willing to negotiate with you for multiples

Sent from my SM-T210R using Goat Forum mobile app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts