It’s me jessica84

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AndersonRanch, Oct 17, 2020.

1. AndersonRanch

AndersonRanch Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    For some reason I have not been able to log in, on the app or on the internet. So I made up this name. I’m not meaning to break rules but had no choice! If anyone knows how to fix my issue so I can have my account back. I put my password in and it says it’s wrong. I try getting it emailed to me and it never shows up.

SalteyLove likes this.
  2. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Hi Me! Are you really Jessica 84? I wondered where you have been.

AndersonRanch likes this.

3. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

You would have to contact TGSadmin. Unfortunately we can't do anything about that. Glad you are back on.

4. AndersonRanch

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    Ksalvagno how do I do that?
    Oh Moers it’s me! How ive missed you!!!

5. mariella

mariella Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2017
    Prague Oklahoma
    How do we know you're not an imposter? Lol I'm joking and I hope you get your account back soon!

6. AndersonRanch

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    Oh just trust me, you know you should always trust people on the internet lol

7. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Well if you want such a BAD....:mrgoat:.
    :buttheads:Bad girl...you wouldn't get kicked off:devil:. Only Good:cake: goatees here....lol lol :hi::inlove:(dance)(rofl)(rofl)

GoofyGoat, Madgoat, Kimmie163 and 3 others like this.
  8. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

How is everything going jessica84. Has the smoke subsided? How are the cattle that got injured.

AndersonRanch likes this.
  9. ksalvagno

You would have to PM them.

10. AndersonRanch

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    Hi Tenya!!! Everything is going as good as can be expected. The smoke cleared out for a few days but it’s back and terrible at the moment. The fire is still going. It jumped back across the river and kinda blew up. Sadly that is now on my cousins range. I was absolutely sick over that. He has been threw so much over the years. But he was able to gather all except 3 and get them loaded while the corral was on fire. So I was happy to hear that.
    The burned cows are doing great! All except a calf are healed and turned out. The one that burned her eye I had packed it full of honey (and she was NOT impressed with that) and this is what it looked like a week later IMG_3408.jpg if you look you can see where it healed and how big it was, and it was very deep. Before I packed it with honey I flushed it out with a tube of today and that whole tip went into the hole and I still didn’t hit the bottom. The last calf I’m treating, I think the poor little girl stumbled out into the coals when she was just born and couldn’t get out. She is pretty bad but doing better every day. She is such a sweet little thing and her mom is so very protective over her.
    The last ones we got out have pretty bad coughs but they seem to be fine. I think they just need time for their lungs to heal.
    We are still out a lot but we are only allowed to go in for so many hours. If we have more survivors they are too deep to find them in our allowed time so we just need to wait for cooler weather and for them to drop down on their own. So far we have physically found 19 dead ones. One poor girl, she was such a good cow of my uncles, she had survived the fire but we found her head with a tree on her. I’m upset about all the dead ones but that one really upset me the most.
    But other then that heartbreak part of life everything is going well. Husband started his vacation so I’ll have him for a month. Girls are getting fat and ready to start kidding next month so I’ve Ben busy getting ready for that, and I’ve had quite a few people hire me to ultrasound their goats and sheep the last few weeks, so not too bad.
    Thank you for checking on me :hugs:

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    So sorry you were having bad things happening. Glad to see you back. :hug:

Have you tried to clean out all your cookies on computer and cell.
    Then try to re-type your info in?

12. MellonFriend

MellonFriend Well-Known Member

:welcomeback: Great to hear things are improving for you.

13. AndersonRanch

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    Toth I’ll see if I can figure out the cookie deal. Anything electronic is not my friend, I’m just not “with it” any more :/ and give it a shot.
    Thank you Mellon friend! I sure hope smooth keeps going being so close to kidding

14. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  15. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

Oh Jessica. I am so sorry. I hope that everything turns out ok. My heart hurts

16. ksalvagno

I'm so sorry about the cows. How awful.

17. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Hey there lady, glad to see you've not abandoned us! I was really getting worried!
    I'm so so sorry about all your losses, it's heartbreaking (HUG) However you've been an amazing nursemaid to those you've rescued. I pray more come down from the hills unharmed for you.
    Can you get everything you need for Kidding? If I can help ...just holler.

18. AndersonRanch

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    Thank you guys. It’s awful for sure but I keep telling myself it could have been so much worse, and it really could have. It moved so fast and got so hot I honestly wasn’t expecting anything to make it home at first. The ones that don’t have a mark on them I have no idea how they did that. Poor girls do usually come out fat as a tick but this year they really didn’t so we are making sure to bring down extra hay for them this year.
    Goofygoat you are stuck with me for life! I think other then a few things, I need a new tarp for their house and some straw I am good to go on supplies. It’s the labor part that I’m not looking forward to lol I’ve been putting off getting everything cleaned and ready to go until it cools off so I have my work cut out for me starting this weekend it looks like. Then again I might be complaining it’s too cold. It was 92 yesterday and we will be 56 on Sunday. But thank you so much for the offer. I really appreciate it :hugs:

19. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:hbd:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:cake:
    So why did you dress Up as a UNICORN????:goatkiss:(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)