The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought it would never happen.
BABY DELIVERED!
There was question about being bred to nubian or lamancha, it was lamancha!:/ with waddles.
Two things I'm not find of! But I love this little baby.
Baby kidded today. 7-2-13 with a single little black doeling with tan/gray outlining. Like her belly and around her eyes.
More details when I get freed up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Yippie!! Sorry that it was the LaMancha! You don't like wattles?! :eek: Your crazy woman! Lol jk! I'm glad she finally had them tho! It's bout time! Lol! Congrats! You can send her up here! (; We have Mancha Nubian crosses she would fit in fine with them lol!

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
I must say, I really don't care for Lamanchas at all-at least in looks, though I've heard a lot of good things about them otherwise. And I used to not like waddles at ALL, but I've gotten used to them since we had one doeling born here with the cutest ones! I'll have to find a pic of her, she was so cute/half Nubian half FA. I don't always like them, though.

Anyway, what I was going to say is that even so, your doeling is very cute, and I love her coloring! And yay, at least it was a girl!!

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys :) but the lucky winner here is lovemykidds (holly) moma and baby are going to her :) right now I am in a custody battle over the darn baby with the PREVIOUS owner of baby. I'm VERY mad.
Anyway, here are some pics:)
And I names her Statue of Liberty or liberty for short!:p

image-3458493914.jpg

My favorite^^
I LOVE this doe already. She has the best conformation (I'm sure it'll change but wow!) she has the best attitude. Loves everyone.

Maybe y'all can help me with the "custody battle"
I bout baby (the mother) as a bred doe. Was suppose to be to a nubian and a month along but was to a lamancha and 4 months along... I found that out because 2 days after I got baby home, she filled up her udder. I let Nicole (the previous owner) know about what was going on. She said ok to just let her know when the baby comes & if it has lamancha or nubian ears. Well, I let her know as soon as the baby came out. She asked if she could buy the baby back BUT I had already promised her to holly (lovemykidds) so I told her no she's already spoken for. Her first text back was these exact words "you can't register with out my signature"! D: I'm really mad by now.
I said really? You sold her as a bred doe. We went back & fourth. She said ill trade her for a milking stand. I said no I'm sorry.
She said that's fine. She won't be registered then. And she would be better over here for kids to enjoy her and she being shown. I said kids are already enjoying her. I'm sorry.
What do I do?!
I want that baby to rightfully be registered! Recorded grade or not. She deserves it!

What do I do? D:
Oh and the only think I know about the lamancha buck is that his name or what they call him is "king"

Attachments

·
Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau
915 Posts
I always think that waddles are so adorable but I don't like lamancha ears!

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
We had the same custody problem when buying a bred mare. We told the old owner if the baby was a filly, that we would keep it, and if it was a colt, we MIGHT think about selling him back. The baby was born a colt, and the old owner thought that he was hers!!! I couldn't believe it. We had one of our friends go all legal on her and she finally let us keep the colt. But with not getting the registration, that is a bigger deal.

What is her farm's name? Does she have a website? We'll back you up in any way we can. :)

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We had the same custody problem when buying a bred mare. We told the old owner if the baby was a filly, that we would keep it, and if it was a colt, we MIGHT think about selling him back. The baby was born a colt, and the old owner thought that he was hers!!! I couldn't believe it. We had one of our friends go all legal on her and she finally let us keep the colt. But with not getting the registration, that is a bigger deal.

What is her farm's name? Does she have a website? We'll back you up in any way we can. :)
Thanks!!:)
She doesn't have a website.
And I'm not sure about her farm name:/ lol no help, I know:/
I just know her name is nichol kastor.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts