The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a new doeling sooner than I thought! She was just born today. Her dam is really nice- http://www.dragonfly.jmkarohl.com/pages ... does2.html
The dam's name is Nor'Easter. I just love her! Still waiting on pics, but I think I'll be placing a deposit on this one. Well, my dad anyways. It's an early xmas gift. So, I'll also be able to get a kid from Chiaroscuro, with my money, along with kids from various other does. I'm so excited!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see pictures! They've had a lot of babies born lately too. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Congratulations. That is great. Just in time for Christmas.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Congrats! That's the farm where I got Pace and Shanti, their mom is actually right above Nor'Easter (Buttin'Heads Too Shaise Lounge). Anyway, can't wait to see pictures :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, unfortunately it looks like I can't get this doeling. Here is an excerpt from the email Joanne sent to me:
"Don't send that check! If you haven't already--someone just saw the birth posted and called me to remind me that they had a first refusal on this kidding which I had not entered onto my reservations document (it was a trade for another goat so it was of longer standing than this season)...once they reminded me I did remember it. I am really sorry, but they say yes, they definitely want the kid.I will say that Birgitte's kid is also really lovely.Red and white, and I still think she is polled. Birgitte has a very nice first freshening udder, I think she is going to be one of my best does. I think her kid will be very nice. Let me know what you want to do."
So I emailed her and told her I'd get Birgittes' doeling. Still waiting on pics though :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks! I also placed a deposit on Roanoak's kid (because of her very nice attachments). And I'm thinking of buying this doe :
http://fiveacrefarm.org/SrDoes.htm
Her name is Stonewall's Grace Note. I just love her pedigree. If she hasn't sold I plan on buying her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts