It's April Fools Day

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Di, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    So, my hubby LOVES this day...especially when it's a work day. He's a Dentist, and he took his cordless drill into the office. He will put it on the table next to him...but behind the patient...then he'll tell the patient that his regular drill doesn't work so he'll have to use THIS ONE...he then whips out the cordless drill, and pulls the trigger a couple times...what a hoot! He says he gets some really interesting responses! :ROFL:

So, anybody have any good stunts for this day?
  2. Tog Lovers

Tog Lovers New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Greensburg, PA
    OH Thats a good one!!!!! OMG I would just pass out. Me and Dentists just don't go good together.

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    DI, That would be great. I would love to see the look on the faces of the patients. I just hope they have a sense of humor. :slapfloor: Some people do not like to have fun.

My hubby is a teacher and he ALWAYS gets the kids. If only you could see the test he wrote up for all the classes. Some of the teachers have told him that he needs to grow up and be a teacher. :shrug: He tells them "nope, I would rather have fun in life and so would the kids".
  4. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    I would just about DIE if that happened to me! I hate those drills!

Still that prank it hilarious!
  5. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    DI he would get along great with my little sister she went to the dentists office and right before he came in to check her teeth she slipped in a turkey call reed when he went to take a look she quacked at
  6. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Well I don't know, a teacher with a bit of humor...that must be a very bad thing...(NOT)..his kids probably love him and I'd be interested to know how their test scores are in his class!

Morganslil1, :ROFL: that is one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile.

My husband works in a community health facility. He's always thought this was his way of "giving back". But I'll tell you...his faith in the "system" has been sorely tested lately. Used to be his patients were actually needy people, with reasons for their need...debilitating health problems, mental challenges, working poor that made to much for welfare but not enough to afford quality dental care. Now, they walk in with their expensive shoes and clothes and they are obviously "able" to work, they just don't. And they have an attitude! They want everything "RIGHT NOW". It's sad.

Opps! I'm venting! Not what I intended, sorry. I'm going to go play with my goaties.