The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The one year I have people actually waiting to buy a Nigerian doe, we only had 3 lol, Of course. But lots of happy healthy kids, so we are trying to focus on that! Here are a few of the kids..we have Nigerian, Lamancha and a few mini lamancha. We have two goats left to kid, Mocha (lamancha) next month and Daisy (boer/alpine) in May. Been one of those crazy breeding years. I'll be glad when we are done! Oh and one Calf born..Our Dexter got out with the neighbors bull, a Hereford!! Thankfully she did amazing!! And the bull calf is adorable with is white face!

Attachments

·
Registered
31,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The nigerians may have bombarded us with bucks..but my Lamancha buck threw nearly all girls with 8 does and 2 bucks with only one doe left to kid..: )
Meet our newest babies...Noel (solid grey buck) and Nina ( grey and white doe)
Mama is our Mocha and one of our best milkers all around. We retained a doe kid every year from her..Looks like I will add another!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Congratulations! Such beautiful goats and calf! Here I thought goats were the escape artists that liked to go on dates! I see your cow stole a page right out of the goats code of conduct book lol!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Congratulations on the new keeper doeling and brother! Noel is good looking.

·
Registered
31,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here I thought goats were the escape artists that liked to go on dates! I see your cow stole a page right out of the goats code of conduct book lol!
:heehee:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts