It's SPRING

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by StaceyRosado, Mar 20, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    OH I am so excited!!! :rainbow:

Happy First day of spring everybody! :sun:

2. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Woohoo!!!!!! :stars: It is supposed be close to 70 for a high here today!!!!!!! Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 70's!!!! Woohoo!!!!

3. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Yay! Finally, I'm SO glad!! :sun: :sun:

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Yep and a beautiful day it is.

Here in Colorado, this just means now we re in for the real snow storms. :snowbounce: :snow: That means we will be getting some moisture that we have been needing very bad.

Bring it on :snowcool: :snowlaugh: :snowman:

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Its nice and sunny here right now, but a big front is already starting to come in and block the sun :sigh: We're supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow tonight :angry: I really wish winter would just be over.

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Happy Spring day!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stars:

7. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    YAY!!! Thank the Lord!! :leap: :sun:

Sarah....we're suposed to get that snow tomorrow or this weekend....something like that! Please do not share...you can keep it all yourself! We won't mind. :wink: :ROFL:

8. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Yay!! It's spring. :stars: :leap: :wahoo:
    But, of course we are still supposed to have snow here. :GAAH: :snowhat:

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    LOL Oh you'll get it, actually take a pick, do you want rain, ice, sleet or snow? We got rain, and sleet, ice and snow are north of us :)

10. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Too late. It's already here. :sigh: We have about 3-4 inches on the ground now. We are in the 3-6 inch zone. :GAAH: :hair: :doh:

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    we got over a foot atour house today and now the sun is out nice a pretty. It took me 5 tries to get up the hill to my house, and my horses were supposed to be delivered tommorrow - and it looks like we will not be able to now. i am sooooo sad :( :( :( :(

12. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

OK Here we are a week into spring her in western washington, and its snowing! this doesnt happen here! Maybe to all you guys out in the midwest, but not here. Nancy D i bet you guys got snow too as youre higher up there in Snohomish then i am. I am at sea level! Its snowing at sea level at the end of March and into April! WHy Oh Why???
    My poor babies are freezing! I brough them in the house last nigh!
    ok im done LOL thanks for listening
    Beth

13. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Ick, it is snowing/raining here. Does not feel like spring at all! :sigh:

14. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    First sign of Spring to me is seeing Groundhogs out and peep frogs at night....as well as the coltsfoot blooming in roadside ditches...means that the woods mushrooms will be up soon...love picking morels...just won't eat them...yuk!

15. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I am going to see the cherry blossoms in DC on Saturday and that should be a beautiful spring moment.

Oh I love the spring peepers! we live right next to wet land and we hear them every spring