It's That Time of Year Again!!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by goatnutty, Nov 25, 2009.

1. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Well Belle and Bessie are bredand ready to go. Belle could be due next week or several other dates but I will have to look...I know that the latest possible date is in March and there are four definate possible dates. I am reliving last year!!! She looks to me almost as lare as last year around and she is deeper....her udder is not large yet but it is slowly growing....if she waits till march she will have at least 3!!! This was her last year about a week before.. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5571&start=120 She is about as big but udder is about 1/2 to 3/4 that size. So tell me what you think....
    Bessie is mpt due until March but I figured I would mention her to she is already showing and she is an ff....I'm getting excited already...and quite possibly will have no sanity what so ever by the time this is over!!! :)

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I know the feeling..... the excitement and anxiety... can be overwhelming....

Happy and Healthy kidding..... :wink: :greengrin:

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Thanks Pam, I am going to be needing lots of this :coffee: !!

4. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome Sara.... :wink: And yes I know for sure you will be needing... :coffee: make that... :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :help:

5. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I know!!! I'm already going crazy...haha

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I haven't been on in forever....just an update Belle hasnt kidded yet but she is looking closer....her udder is growing steadily and we are hoping for twins..:)

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Good luck! Hope she kids soon for you! Hoping for twins!!! :baby: :baby:

8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Thanks Ashley! I'm guessing about one and a half to two weeks by the looks of things... :coffee: time soon!

9. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Glad to see you here goatnutty.... missed having you around.... :hug:

I pray for a happy and healthy kidding.... :pray: :hug: :greengrin:

10. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Thanks Pam...I have missed bein around but i have been so busy.. :hug:

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    So do you only have the two that are driving you crazy?

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome .....goatnutty :wink: :greengrin: Hope to see ya here more often..... :hug:

13. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Well, Our complete breeding season was a mess but these are definately the worst too...lol

14. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Sorry your breeding season ...was a mess .... hopefully 2010 ...will be a better one.... :wink:

15. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Thanks...it wasnt as bad at it could have been i guess but billy discovered how to jump the fence a few times...lol He is a smart cookie just a little to smart for his own good. I have a good feeling about 2010 though :wink:

16. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Ok...time for an update. Both girls are developing an udder and have some discharge.
    Belle- A lot bigger than last years when she had twins I am thinking triplets, dad says quads but she is eating a lot better than she did last time to b/c we bought her already bred last time. Her udder is so large its dragging on the snow! She could be due any day within the next week or she is waitin until March 3-7
    Bessie- she is an ff but has a small udder. Bessie is due from February 23-March 7th. We are getting closer!!

17. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Well I am glad to see things are progressing well for you...Can't wait to see the babies as I am sure you can't either. Hopefully BK will be a good big brother.

18. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Thanks! I
    m getting really anxious but I feel so bad for Belle because we had 10 inches of snow already and now we are getting that much more and her udder drags the ground! I think he will be he is really gentle..