The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me two years to talk my husband into letting me get a goat. The first one was lonely, so that led to the second one. The second one did the trick- now my husband decided we needed a third! I couldn't believe it! We went out to the same dairy we got the second one from and picked out another little Alpine wether! I made sure that he picked this one out.

Andrea

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
He's just lovely.
But keep chanting "I do not need another goat, I do not NEED another goat" otherwise it's so easy to have more and more and more. And more.

·
Registered
182 Posts
OMG!! Same thing here except he was the one who wanted a goat. I finally gave in then learned they are pack animals and don't do well alone. So along came goat #2. When we started talking about breeding i wwas not sure about just leaving are does somewhere else so I mentioned getting a buck. He said I could pick it out and that the buck was all mine. :clap: Drove 20 hrs round trip to get him. Now I can't wait till next year for babies. :scratch: Wait a min. wasn't I the one who didn't want goats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts