The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Oh she's a cutie :) Love her fur , she's gorgeous now but wow , wait till she matures ! I personally think she "could" be lab/aussie mix maybe ?
We'll never really know , but there is one thing Im positive of......
YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER :p:love::love::love:
CONGRATS ! She is so freakin cute :):):)
Enjoy every moment with her , they never are around long enough IMO.

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I personally think she "could" be lab/aussie mix maybe ?
I'm not real good at identifying dogs, so that's a possibility. The previous owner, who had her mother, said he thought the father was "the full German shepherd down the street." But he wasn't sure.
I personally see a LOT of German shepherd in her, particularly the ears and face.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
I'm not real good at identifying dogs, so that's a possibility. The previous owner, who had her mother, said he thought the father was "the full German shepherd down the street." But he wasn't sure.
I personally see a LOT of German shepherd in her, particularly the ears and face.
So do I, her face reminds me a lot of our dear sweet German shepherd girl. :)

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Labs and Aussies have a thickness in the snout that hers reminds me
of I guess , idk. These mixes are and will always be a mystery :)
Its amazing the different lines they can actually identify in with the swab testing ! I did it on one of my rescue BC and found out surprisingly that she's full blood , lolol
But a friend of mine did it on her terrier mix and found out that her dog actually had greyhound in his lineage !! Now this dog is like 12 3/4 at the withers , lolol Who would have thought !

·
558 Posts
She is beautiful!! Congrats!!
Reminds me of a dog I had once upon a time named Pepper. I was told she was half german shepherd and half boxer. She was the sweetest girl. I loved that she was so gentle but always barked and let me know whenever someone or something came in our yard. A great watch dog and better friend.

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thanks everyone for your comments!
@Trickyroo, that's really neat about the swab testing. I'm going to look up how much it costs out of curiosity.
@Goatiegirl, could you post a picture of Pepper? Sounds like she was a wonderful dog!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts