The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and here is what she looks like today. Day 145

Her ligs. are starting to get soft. I am hoping she'll kid a few days early like day 147-148, but she'll probably kid on the 28th, so far none of my does like to go earlier then 149-150.

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bailey sounds like she'll go first :thumb:
I agree, she defiantly carries high. What is the last you ever had a goat drop her kids? She still hasn't dropped yet, I guessing she's going to wait till maybe 24 hours before she kids to drop.

Her poll smells bucky and I can't feel the any kicks or movement very well. So I am guessing she'll have :kidblue: but I am hoping for :kidred: :kidblue:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've never really noticed when the kids dropped on my other does, but none of them carried as high as she does. So I was hoping it would be more noticeable when her kid(s) dropped.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Going by her top view...I can clearly see that she has "hips", there is definition between them and her belly so she is just showing her girlish figure, her belly ligaments are still strong enough to support the weight of kids...her next pregnancies will show differently.

I bet she goes first.....her udder is growing very well, Baileys has no change :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts