Jane and Nuttah kidded!! PICS!!

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by Anna, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    Nuttah has officially stolen Jane's kids. I guess she thinks she quads. LOL. Here are Nuttahs babies:

Buck
    [​IMG]

Doe, Red Gate Dixieland Delight (Delight)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Jane's Kiddos are SOOO CUTE! I just love Nupine kids. Both Bucks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

None of the little boys have names yet. I'm so in love :love: :love:

2. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Wow they look really nice and healthy congrats to you and the new kids. That's funny how Nuttah think she had them all. Does she let Jane anywhere near them?

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations :leap: Glad that all went well AND you got that little :kidred: ...they are so dang cute :love: The little NuPine boys are so sweet looking with those ears :lovey:

4. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Is Jane ignoring them? Mine get very fretful about any suspicion someone might want to steal their kids. And they are suspicious. Is she feeding them? Do you think Nuttah has enough milk to raise four? They are all darling.

Jan

5. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    Thank you. I love my babies so much. It's been such a long day, but glad to get it all over with.
    They are all on bottles, both does have too much edema to feed more than a kid at the moment even if they were to nurse. Jane talks to them but when they come close to her she backs away- as where Nuttah attends thier every peep and licks all over them. They are in good hooves. lol.

6. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Well congrats again on the babies I hope everything goes well.

7. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Awww...they're adorable!! Congrats!