The Goat Spot Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the festivities are over and I've tortured everyone long enough...lol The winner of the December giveaway is............. "GJ Pack goater". Apparently beginners luck was on his side! Congratulations!

The entire packgoat community appreciates all the information shared on this forum. We have over 2000 individuals visiting and reading this forum every month. All of you who are contributing members make this a fun place to learn and hang out! Thank you all!!

As we head into a new year I'm sure many have made resolutions to hit the trail more often. This month we have a leadrope and your choice of a collar or halter.
[attachment=0:1lx1f9yr]Leadrope, collar and halter.jpg[/attachment:1lx1f9yr]
As always, the winner is selected by a random drawing. Simply reply to this post by the end of the month to be entered to win. Don't be discouraged if you have entered multiple times. Your name has to come up sooner or later. Stick with it!

Attachments

· Registered
151 Posts
Thank you so much for hosting this forum and for your generous donation of goat packing equipment! I have learned SO MUCH reading through the posts! I would love to win January's items. My two goats won't even be born until February so I need everything!

Happy New Year Everyone!

· Registered
164 Posts
I would like to have entered last month, but knew I would never use the equipment so I did not throw my hat in the ring.
I can always use a lead rope and collar or halter though, so please enter my name.
Nancy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.