Jasmine had her kid [s]

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Nubiansrus, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Well after a weekend that included food positioning I was glad to be home yesterday. Spent all day in bed and and this was the first time I ventured outside. I was feeling ok so I went through and feed everyone [30 goats and 11 horses] taking my time. I feed everyone then walked back to the goats to check everyone out a little better since I have several does that their due date is the 15th. And surprise... there standing 3 little la mancha kids... from my first time doe!!! I was thinking it was my other but nope... my first time doe had three... I was so surprise. They are a bit on the small side, but they are all up and eating and mom is doing well got em all cleaned off and eating. Cant believe it!! This doe is almost 3 yrs old though, I just never bred her cause I own her dad. Jasmine is a Nubian Alpine with a touch of boer. Her mom was my first goat ever lol. I didnt know much about what to get. Dad was obviously La mancha. She had one white doe, a painted doe, and a very painted buck.

**Note... sorry I forgot to clean the lens lol. Darn kids.**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dad cause he deserves some credit to. The lady that owned him before me bought three bucklings, Fro was the smallest so she didnt want him so we took him in. A friend down the road gave him a forever home but we still use him for breeding if we wanted to.

[​IMG]

2. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN

3. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    aww they're gorgeous . I would just dissolve into... a little pool of bugness... if my Demi had anything half as cute as those!

LW

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congrats...mom and dad ..did a good job......they are really cute ... :wink: :greengrin:

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Congrats! :girl: :girl: :boy:

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    wow theyre colorful!

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    My goodness! Jasmine did WONDERFUL as a first time mommy! Amazing how they all have their daddy's "no ears"!! Very colorful kids.

Congratulations!!! And hope you feel even better in the next days to be playing with those adorable babies!